Sunday, April 1, 2007

Milo, An Introduction.



This (above) is Milo, he's the new puppy that myself, Jay, and my girlfriend, Niki, are getting here in a few short weeks. Milo is six weeks old so as soon as he's old enough he will be coming to the new apartment. This blog is all about Milo, everyday we are going to take a new pic of Milo. Whether he's doing something funny, cute, or just laying around... The point of the blog (other than to have lots of pics of my new pup) is to have a place to show off the big guy and to show the progression through the months and years that we have him. I'll have plenty of pics and videos of Milo in all of his daily shenanigans, be sure to check in every week to get your Milo update.





This is Milo's mom, I don't think she's ready to give up any puppies just yet...




Here's Niki with one of the pups, to be honest I can't tell if it's Milo or not...


Also check out my tech blog All Day I Dream About...Tech for the latest in tech and gaming news.

1 comment:

DannyOB said...

He's so cute and awesome.
This post is awesome, love the shameless adidat punt at the bottom also :D