Monday, May 26, 2008

Milo Gets A Brother!



Meet Dexter, Milo's little brother. Dexter is an 8 week old Yorkie and is an early (surprise) birthday present for Niki.




My good buddy Greg went with me for the big surprise. It was only a 2 1/2 hour drive so it wasn't to bad.




Dexter sure found ways to stay entertained on his trip to his new home.




Milo and Dexter meet for the first time, and after only a few short hours together they seemed to be having a great time.




This is my favorite Dexter trait so far: he sleeps with his tongue out just a smidgen, Air Jordan Style.

Be sure to check out Dexter's iPhoto Gallery for lots of great pictures.

Oh, and don't forget about Milo's Photo's too!


mail

2 comments:

Ann said...

How cute!! The tongue sticking out thing is adorable!

Megatron said...

So sweet! My parents have a Yorkie (Scarlette) and a Carin (Angus). Scarlett sleeps with her tongue out too! She doesn't like it when I try to push it back in.