Sunday, August 5, 2007

Milo's (Internet) Famous!




Milo was so excited to hear that he was featured on the website: Dailypuppy.com this week. For those of you that have never been there it's a fantastic website that showcases a new puppy everyday with pictures and a story. So naturally I had to submit Milo to the site and what do you know, they love the big guy. Milo was featured on their August Onesies Section, and on top of that, in their video section they're doing a week a Milo!


So go on over to dailypuppy.com and check out Milo here (10th puppy down) and be sure to check out their video section here to see the Week Of Milo.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Go Milo Go!

The Daily Puppy is how I found your blog...and it inspired me to start one about my own westie Sophie and the little brother that's coming to live with us in a few weeks.

We are officially addicted to our daily dose of Milo :-)

Justin Winchester said...

Heather that's great! You'll need to give me the blog address so I can tell Milo's readers about it!

Anonymous said...

cute cute cute!! i got to this site from dailypuppy.com