Sunday, December 16, 2007

Milo First Snow And My First Surgery!



It's been a big couple of days here in St. Louis! First off, we had our first snow of the season, something Milo has yet to experience. Also, I went into work Saturday morning with some mild belly pains that just wouldn't go away. So finally (men are so stubborn) I talked to one of the docs and he examined me, and then told that he was 90% sure that it was an appendicitis. So after some blood work and a CAT scan it was confirmed, so I was off to surgery. At any rate, this isn't A Daily Dose Of Jay, so let's get back to Milo.




At first Milo didn't really know what to think of the snow, he was just bunny hopping around trying to find the grass buried underneath the 4 or 5 inches of snow we had.




Looks like he found it!



Being white, you really can't see the snow that's caked in his fur. Likewise, he's extremely hard to spot in the snow!

He doesn't mind the snow one bit.

No comments: