Saturday, December 15, 2007

Milo Get's A New Camera.



I went out and purchased a new camera today, the Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W80 if you want to know. The 7.2 mega pixels camera shows you the fine details on Milo's face.




The collective readers of this website might not notice a big difference in the quality of the pictures, but it will make things much easier on the back end here at dailymilo.com.





One of the biggest problems I have with Milo is movement, he's a puppy and he's fast. He's not one to sit still for pics, so with Sony's "Super SteadyShot" technology that should help a bit. I trash tons of pictures due to a blurry subject (Milo) all the time, and sometimes you only get one chance at a great photo.



Here's a nice shot of the mantle that Niki and her mom decorated for the holiday's. Speaking of the holiday's, we will be doing some traveling to see family and thus I will be off the grid so to speak for a few days here and there over the next couple weeks.


Fear not I will still be taking plenty of pictures of Milo, but I might not get to post them that day. If you've got any holiday pictures of your family with your furry friend, be sure to send them to me and I'll post them up on the blog.


Email: jayman16@gmail.com

No comments: