Saturday, December 22, 2007

Niki, Milo, And Engagement!



I caught Niki as she was trying to nap with Milo.




He's always picture perfect.


Big News!
Shortly after my post last night Niki and I went to dinner where I proposed to her! She (of course) said yes, and then we went and ate dinner with both of our parents. After that I had one more surprise for Niki, I had all of our friends waiting for us at a bar to celebrate our engagement. If you'd like to see some of our photo's check out my Flickr page here.


Also as another announcement, we will be leaving tomorrow to go visit my mom's family out of town. So as I've said before, I will still be taking plenty of pictures of Milo but the blog might not get caught up for a few days.


1 comment:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!