Saturday, May 24, 2008

Not So "Daily" Anymore.



For over the past year now I've blogged about Milo everyday, and posted a new picture/video up of him as well. It has been so much fun to capture all the great moments you have as a puppy is growing up. But it's to the point now where Milo is pretty grown up and I've saturated the blog with almost every type of activity I can think of Milo doing.


Don't worry though, I will still be posting plenty about Milo, it just won't be everyday. So you can still expect tons of posts on Milo, it could 3 times a week or even 5-6 times depending on the week and Milo's activities.


It's been a great 14 months and I'm always looking for suggestions for ways to make Dailymilo.com better, so if you have any be sure to send them my way.


mail

No comments: