Saturday, February 23, 2008

Milo's B-Day Party!



We had a special party for Milo's 1st birthday with some old and new friends.




Milo: The birthday boy.





Jake: The Australian Shepard mix of my cousin Garrett.




Bear: The lab mix of my friend Mike.




Eddie: Everyone knows who Eddie is!




Tanner: Tanner was my first dog, and unfortunately I couldn't get any good shots of him at the party so I just grabbed an old favorite.




First we have a meet and greet to let the dogs get to know each other.




It doesn't take long for them to get off and running.




We threw a few toys into the mix and hilarity ensued. The ball was just a little too big and a little too slick for Bear to get a hold of.




Even the "old man" Tanner got in on the fun, with the running and chasing.





We got home and we I gave Milo a nice hot bath. After that, he picked quiet a strange place to take a nap...


mail

No comments: