Monday, July 16, 2007

100 Posts, 100 Days With Milo!


Well a hundred posts means that Niki and I have had Milo for 100 days! Now technically we have had him for 106 days, but I respectfully didn't blog 6 days when Milo was injured. After 100 posts and 499 pictures of Milo later (only 256 have made it to the blog) I'm still loving it. Some days I find it tough, because I don't want to keep putting similar pictures up, so if you got any ideas for some Milo adventures let me know.


I've grabbed a few of my favorite pictures from over the past 106 100 days, here's two of my favorite things: Milo and my Bimmer! Just kidding Niki!


He's so peaceful when he sleeps, he doesn't try to bite my fingers off...

Can't wait till I have a son that can actually play with me.

Back from his first pseudo trip to the groomers, look at the nice rounded paws.

And of course the blog wouldn't be true to it's name if I didn't put up a new picture today. So here's Milo inspecting some shrubs.

Niki and I would like to thank everyone who visits Dailymilo whether it's once a month or once a day, it means the world for us to be able to share our puppy with all of you. I would also like to thank my family and friends (and Niki) for putting up with me taking Milo and my camera everywhere I go, all for the sake of the blog.

Thanks for your support and here's to a hundred more (injury free) days. Be sure to tell us your favorite Milo moments in the comments below.

No comments: