Friday, April 25, 2008

Breakin' The Law.



So, since we have Ginger we wanted to do something fun, and I've been hearing about this dog park by my house for a while now. We also invited my friend Cari and her new puppy, Oliver along.




Oliver is a super cute Beagle that was a little shy at first, but soon got down to playing with everybody.




Oh, and I forgot to mention that we had to "break-in" to the dog park because for some reason it was closed. It is inside of a regular state park and all of the rest of the park was open but the dog park. So after driving 50 minutes to go to this park, I wasn't about to go home empty handed.




So we all jumped a little fence and had a good time with the dogs for an hour or so. Then comes the Park Ranger! Busted. So he kicked us out and even gave us tickets for trespassing! Well at least we had our fun, and now all the dogs have criminal records...




Here's Ginger after her bath upon returning from the muddy dog park.


mail

No comments: