Sunday, June 29, 2008

All The Boys.

Of course you already know the star of Dailymilo.com, Milo of course. He's our year old Westie and the reason we started this site.

As a surprise birthday gift for my fiancee, Nicole, I got her Dexter. He's a 3 month old Yorkie and he has been so much fun. Everyday it seems that Dexter and Milo get a little closer.

He was my very first dog and what a great surprise he was. Back in the day I was with Tanner 24/7, a boy and his dog (and of course my Jeep).

Oh Eddie... What can I said about Eddie, he's the nicest, gentlest, dog I've ever met. He's also the high five champ of the world. Seriously, if you get anywhere near Eddie -blam- high five!

I was also able to get a picture of all the dogs together with everyone actually looking at me. What a great picture.


Visit Milo's iPhoto Gallery.


Visit Dexter's iPhoto Gallery


.mail

No comments: