Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Great Day At The Pool.


So my good friends Sean and Jill let Milo and Dexter (and me) come swim in their pool today.


Milo and Dexter got to swim with the dogs of the house, Cody and Carl.


With Dexter being so young I wasn't sure how he would like the water, but he did great.

Dexter doesn't have Milo's posing skill down just yet, but I'll give him a break he's only 3 months old.


Milo had no problems with the water, I couldn't keep him off this doughnut.


Dexter longing for land...


Milo caught mid shake.


Justin: The Dog Whisperer.


Milo was confident even transferring raft to raft.


Even Carrie and Rees love hanging with all the dogs.


Milo, Cody, and Carl running around the doughnut.


Looks like I was caught napping...


While I was napping, Dexter finally made it on to some solid ground to dry off.


Even when everyone else was done with the pool, Milo keep going back for more.



Rees finally makes another blog appearance, Dexter style.
Visit Milo's iPhoto Gallery.


Visit Dexter's iPhoto Gallery.



mail

No comments: